AZ-Legia Warszawa (do 5 okt, 21.00u)

Alles over het Europees voetbal van onze trots!
Joostess
Oude garde

Metalingus schreef: 06 okt 2023, 19:57 Van de 1100 Legia fans die via Den Haag zouden moeten komen, waren er misschien maar 200 die dat daadwerkelijk deden. 4 bussen ipv de geplande 12. De rest ging tegen de afspraak in direct naar het stadion. Kan dus best zijn dat ze wel recht op kaarten hadden maar niet de vouchers in DH hebben omgewisseld..
Legia heeft in het laatste veiligheidsoverleg (avond voor de wedstrijd) zelf aangegeven zich niet aan omwisselprocedure in Den Haag te gaan houden. Ondanks schriftelijke afspraken hierover. Dan leg je als club ook wel een behoorlijke bom onder mitigeren van de veiligheidsrisico's en neem je geen enkele verantwoordelijkheid voor je eigen supporters. Sterker nog, dit verhoogt het risico alleen maar door het 'voorbeeldgedrag' van de club. Gemeente, politie en AZ moesten last minute hierop haar maatregelen aanpassen
differentcook
Harde Kern

MarkusHenriksen19 schreef: 07 okt 2023, 05:00 You think some short video with no prehistoric events is enough proof of what really happened.
Afbeelding
we can come an end
oli22
Teletext-supporter

MarkusHenriksen19 schreef: 07 okt 2023, 05:00 You think some short video with no prehistoric events is enough proof of what really happened. Your club has a problem with the local police, AZ doesn't have anything to say about their personnel. You should be happy you met the Dutch police and not their colleagues in Spain or France.

In the Netherlands criminals are making money from drugs traffic, in Poland they are leading the country (and football clubs). This is like oil on the fire for some politicians.

By the way, why are you posting here at 3 am? Don't you have something else to do as holding a chanceless discussion?
I write when I want. In the Netherlands do they turn off the internet or electricity for the night? Legia have a dozen longer videos, footballers filmed them from the bus when they saw such brutal security guards and the police behaviour. If you think this guy is the aggressor and not the police, then I have no questions. If something had happened earlier, he would have been handcuffed like those two footballers.

BTW. how is it that in such a law-abiding state, 2 criminals who almost caused the death of a defenceless steward were released from custody?
salmonyappi
Harde Kern

oli22 schreef: 07 okt 2023, 15:45

BTW. how is it that in such a law-abiding state, 2 criminals who almost caused the death of a defenceless steward were released from custody?
You still think that your friends didn’t do nothing? Nice sweet boys who only saw a footballmatch?

The two released are still in investigation. Here we release people during the process. In Poland they probably already got the death penalty?
Het is geen hom, het is geen kuit, 't is voetbalkaviaar !!
differentcook
Harde Kern

salmonyappi schreef: 07 okt 2023, 16:39 You still think that your friends didn’t do nothing? Nice sweet boys who only saw a footballmatch?
The ones arrested played a football match
we can come an end
differentcook
Harde Kern

oli22 schreef: 07 okt 2023, 15:45 I write when I want.
=D>
we can come an end
bk wcm
Fanatic

oli22 schreef: 07 okt 2023, 15:45 I write when I want. In the Netherlands do they turn off the internet or electricity for the night? Legia have a dozen longer videos, footballers filmed them from the bus when they saw such brutal security guards and the police behaviour. If you think this guy is the aggressor and not the police, then I have no questions. If something had happened earlier, he would have been handcuffed like those two footballers.

You can place youre uncensored footage anywhere you like. please do and link here. old giant.
Iedereen is voor AZ en AZ is voor iedereen.
En ik hef het glas op jouw gezondheid, want jij staat niet alleen.
MO7
Beheerder

Geen zin in verder. Dit forum is niet bedoeld voor Poolse halfies en verbannen is verbannen.
Waar is Altijd Zichzelf gebleven?
Gesloten