22/23 Game Threads

A warm welcome to all our foreign friends. Please feel free to post messages here in English only
Plaats reactie
Mihailovic Madness
Teletext-supporter

I'm new here (and to AZ), but I thought it could be nice to have an English match thread here on the International board for anyone who would rather - or can only - communicate in English. Unless the demand warrants the creation of new threads, we can just use this as a running thread for the rest of the season!
Mihailovic Madness
Teletext-supporter

Two bad goals to give up there. 2-0 down. Utrecht just came right down the field on the counter both times. Pretty desperately need to pull one back before the half.
DeZuivelDuivel
Technisch directeur

Mihailovic Madness schreef: 28 jan 2023, 20:20 Two bad goals to give up there. 2-0 down. Utrecht just came right down the field on the counter both times. Pretty desperately need to pull one back before the half.
And pull back they did.. and again.. and again..
Een underdog heeft altijd strijdlust nodig.
Tijd voor een terugkeer van de cupfighter mentaliteit!
Mihailovic Madness
Teletext-supporter

DeZuivelDuivel schreef: 28 jan 2023, 21:54 And pull back they did.. and again.. and again..
What an unreal match. Every time Utrecht went down the field they threatened to score. Each team realistically could have scored 7 or 8.

Luckily Feyenoord drew too, but it's hard to feel like that wasn't 2 points dropped. For the first time I've ever watched AZ, what an exciting match to watch. Now I just need to make up my mind and buy a Mihailovic kit to really lock myself in.
palaver
Ben-Sider

Mihailovic Madness schreef: 30 jan 2023, 18:15 What an unreal match. Every time Utrecht went down the field they threatened to score. Each team realistically could have scored 7 or 8.

Luckily Feyenoord drew too, but it's hard to feel like that wasn't 2 points dropped. For the first time I've ever watched AZ, what an exciting match to watch. Now I just need to make up my mind and buy a Mihailovic kit to really lock myself in.
For the moment I prefer Feyenoord to feel that pressure.
italiaanse_dude
Steward

Though loss, but quite deserved I think (2 shots vs 18..) . Since when I follow AZ (around 2017,18) I've seen so many losses in the last minutes that is starting to become the trademark of the club (except vs ajax with Boadu)

Still , there are many games left!
AZuid-Scharwoude
Invaller

italiaanse_dude schreef: 18 feb 2023, 22:29 Though loss, but quite deserved I think (2 shots vs 18..) . Since when I follow AZ (around 2017,18) I've seen so many losses in the last minutes that is starting to become the trademark of the club (except vs ajax with Boadu)

Still , there are many games left!
Yes, we wouden have had a lot more points over the years if matches would only last 88 minutes or so... :wink:
FOOTBALLTRAVELER
Teletext-supporter

happy easter to all of you and good luck against anderlecht on thursday. unfortunately I was too late to buy the ticket. I need one for the 20th at home ..... please help how this could be solved. Thanks for your response
italiaanse_dude
Steward

hard loss tonight but there is still a game to be played at home next week, let's see

In one month a previously great season went down the toilet basically though
Bombaman
Oude garde

italiaanse_dude schreef: 13 apr 2023, 20:59 hard loss tonight but there is still a game to be played at home next week, let's see
Yes Pascal, nice to see you created an account just to post in the International thread. Let's cry for 24 hours and move on.
Cetero censeo birrum bibendum esse
italiaanse_dude
Steward

:lol: :lol: :lol: Pasquale then , as an italian cousin
italiaanse_dude
Steward

So i guess i was not that wrong right? =D>
AZuid-Scharwoude
Invaller

No, you were absolutely right! =D>
Plaats reactie