Season 22/23

A warm welcome to all our foreign friends. Please feel free to post messages here in English only
Plaats reactie
italiaanse_dude
Steward

I take the liberty to open the thread for the new season 8)

With the signature of Vanheusden it seems this year we have a good team: I was also personally impressed by some of the young players in the friendly against the A-team of Bologna. They were probably a bit behind in fitness, but still, if you look at the market value and salary of some of these players (Medel, Arnautovich) there is a bright future on the field and financially for the club!

Now, let's win in Bosnia and secure a season in Europe, and then focus on a good start of the league, unlike last season!
Fanatic

I have good hopes for this season, especially when the squad is complete (Zinho playing, and Yuki/Jesper back from their injuries). This will also be a test for Jansen, to see if last season was a lack of talent in the squad or a lack of managerial talent from his side. Looking forward to seeing the younger players play more as well, so I hope they will get enough playtime.

I do hope Max has at least one more trick up his sleeve tho.
Van Alkmaar begint de victorie
italiaanse_dude
Steward

Great win yesterday, honestly I was a bit afraid after the first leg but our opponent turned out to be not that great.

Now onto the last playoff game (heck, it's the 5th round if you include the eredivisie playoffs, a tournament by itself), and let's get the pass to the group stage (and some nice money for the club 8) )
Grifo
Oude garde
Contacteer:

italiaanse_dude schreef: 12 aug 2022, 21:20 Great win yesterday, honestly I was a bit afraid after the first leg but our opponent turned out to be not that great.

Now onto the last playoff game (heck, it's the 5th round if you include the eredivisie playoffs, a tournament by itself), and let's get the pass to the group stage (and some nice money for the club 8) )
First in the league, first in our group in the UEFA competition. We can't complain...

Transfer market Rumors:

OUT

Reijnders (Ac Milan, 15-20M €?)
Kerkez (Sporting Lisbon,15-20M €?)
Barasi (Turkey?, 500k €?)

IN
Thomas Beelen (PEC)
Laatst gewijzigd door italiaanse_dude op 28 jun 2023, 07:49, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
differentcook
Harde Kern

italiaanse_dude schreef: 27 jun 2023, 07:28 Transfer market Rumors:

OUT

IN
Thomas Beelen (Twente)
Thomas Beelen is from PEC (Twente is also interested in signing him)
we can come an end
italiaanse_dude
Steward

Thanks I got confused by Google translate :p
DeZuivelDuivel
Technisch directeur

italiaanse_dude schreef: 27 jun 2023, 07:28 Transfer market Rumors:

OUT

IN
Thomas Beelen (PEC)
To add:

OUT
Sam Beukema (Bologna, 6-8M)
Tijs Velthuis (Sparta, 150-200k)

IN
Denso Kasius (Bologna, 3M)
Een underdog heeft altijd strijdlust nodig.
Tijd voor een terugkeer van de cupfighter mentaliteit!
Plaats reactie