Kaartverkoop Europese (uit) wedstrijden!

Alles over het Europees voetbal van onze trots!
Forza AZ
Beheerder
Contacteer:

AZ Twello schreef: 17 sep 2019, 10:20 Ik heb gisteren met mijn clubkaart met voorrangsrecht een passepartout gekocht. Wat me opviel was dat ik koos voor lange zijde a 75 euro en uiteindelijk bij afrekenen 100 euro moest betalen? Vak M heb ik geloof ik gekozen... Achter de goal was 60 en daar kwam je op 85 uit. Een niet verklaarbare toeslag van € 25.. Iemand die dit ook is opgevallen?
Die korting is alleen voor seizoenkaarthouders.
Metalingus
Oude garde

Kreeg vandaag de mail van AZ dat ik iemand mag meenemen naar AZ-Utd. 40,00 voor een kaartje, laat maar zitten.
gaurav27s
Teletext-supporter

Hey all,

I'm a local at Amsterdam (non ajax), and wanted to go to the Europa matches for AZ. I was told that I need a club card for that. Since it's too late to buy a new one, is there another way to get a ticket for the matches?

Thanks a lot :) :)
MO7
Beheerder

No, any tickets are personal. ID and name on ticket have to match.
Waar is Altijd Zichzelf gebleven?
gaurav27s
Teletext-supporter

Aww shucks :( Even if there's extra tickets left? And the match is not sold out?

Just wanted to give a gift to my young brother
MO7
Beheerder

We don't know, but they probably won't allow English speaking persons in "our" stands against Man U. anyway. Start practicing on "Scheveningen" :wink:
Toffee
Supporter

Nog 1888 kaarten beschikbaar momenteel voor AZ-Man United. Laten we het maar op de 'reisafstand' en toch ook wel stevige losse kaartprijs houden, want dit had natuurlijk allang uitverkocht moeten zijn.
Everton: Pride of Merseyside
vovik913
Teletext-supporter

Hi guys. Me and my wife we are fans of AZ and MU. And we are planning a trip to the Netherlands for the game AZ Alkmaar - MU. But we have huge problems with buying tickets for the game. We already have a club card account on the official web cite AZ Alkmaar. But we don't have an opportunity to buy tickets, becouse we registrated after a sortition. Perhaps someone, who has this account can understand us and help. We would be very grateful if you could help us. maybe can someone buy on our name 2 sheets (extra charge) 🙏 Thanks for your reply.
Forza AZ
Beheerder
Contacteer:

vovik913 schreef: 24 sep 2019, 09:38 Hi guys. Me and my wife we are fans of AZ and MU. And we are planning a trip to the Netherlands for the game AZ Alkmaar - MU. But we have huge problems with buying tickets for the game. We already have a club card account on the official web cite AZ Alkmaar. But we don't have an opportunity to buy tickets, becouse we registrated after a sortition. Perhaps someone, who has this account can understand us and help. We would be very grateful if you could help us. maybe can someone buy on our name 2 sheets (extra charge) 🙏 Thanks for your reply.
We can't buy extra tickets, and certainly not for fans of the opposing team. That could get the person buying these tickets into problems. So if you can't get a ticket for the away section, then I think you can't get any tickets at all.
vovik913
Teletext-supporter

but on AZ's website is information from the season card owner can buy 4 cards that those who have a season card can buy 4 tickets
Forza AZ
Beheerder
Contacteer:

vovik913 schreef: 24 sep 2019, 10:56 but on AZ's website is information from the season card owner can buy 4 cards that those who have a season card can buy 4 tickets
You are correct indeed. Didn't see this info yet.

But tickets are by name, and I'm not sure anybody wants to take the risk buying tickets for people they don't know.
But maybe you get lucky and still find somebody who wants to help you.
vovik913
Teletext-supporter

Vanaf maandag 23 september (13:00 uur) kunnen seizoenkaarthouders vier kaarten per AZ-seizoenkaart bestellen en clubkaarthouders (besteld voor 28 augustus) één kaart per geverifieerde AZ-clubkaart bestellen. Check hier voor aanvang van de kaartverkoop of jouw account is geverifieerd middels iDin.

I don't know if I translated it correctly?

I have already bought tickets and I would pay extra for tickets. Maybe you know someone who could buy for me?
Metalingus
Oude garde

vovik913 schreef: 24 sep 2019, 11:58 Vanaf maandag 23 september (13:00 uur) kunnen seizoenkaarthouders vier kaarten per AZ-seizoenkaart bestellen en clubkaarthouders (besteld voor 28 augustus) één kaart per geverifieerde AZ-clubkaart bestellen. Check hier voor aanvang van de kaartverkoop of jouw account is geverifieerd middels iDin.

I don't know if I translated it correctly?

I have already bought tickets and I would pay extra for tickets. Maybe you know someone who could buy for me?
Tickets are in name of the person ordering the tickets and they will verify the name on the ticket with your ID upon entering the stadium. No match means no entrance. You will need to enter the stadium together with the person buying the tickets.
vovik913
Teletext-supporter

Metalingus schreef: 24 sep 2019, 12:42 Tickets are in name of the person ordering the tickets and they will verify the name on the ticket with your ID upon entering the stadium. No match means no entrance. You will need to enter the stadium together with the person buying the tickets.

that wouldn't be a problem. The question is if someone will buy the tickets :(
Forza AZ
Beheerder
Contacteer:

vovik913 schreef: 24 sep 2019, 12:50 that wouldn't be a problem. The question is if someone will buy the tickets :(
Problem might be that if they notice you are English, they won't allow you in at all. And then the person that bought the tickets might get in trouble for buying tickets for you.
I don't think many people will want to take that risk for people they don't know at all.
vovik913
Teletext-supporter

Forza AZ schreef: 24 sep 2019, 13:40 Problem might be that if they notice you are English, they won't allow you in at all. And then the person that bought the tickets might get in trouble for buying tickets for you.
I don't think many people will want to take that risk for people they don't know at all.
we are not from England, we are from the Czech Republic and as I said I was a fan of both AZ and MU
MO7
Beheerder

But these measures were taken to keep out anyone who registered after the 28th of August. And even if you manage to buy tickets, they may still refuse you at the stadium when they check your ID.
vovik913
Teletext-supporter

MO7 schreef: 24 sep 2019, 14:07 But these measures were taken to keep out anyone who registered after the 28th of August. And even if you manage to buy tickets, they may still refuse you at the stadium when they check your ID.
and who will come with the man who bought the tickets? or is the need abch was in his family list ?
Langedijk
Gewoon Dirk

MO7 schreef: 24 sep 2019, 14:07 But these measures were taken to keep out anyone who registered after the 28th of August. And even if you manage to buy tickets, they may still refuse you at the stadium when they check your ID.
Dat is zeker? Ik kan zelf niet heen maar wilde misschien iemand een kaartje kado geven via mijn clubcard.
Stuk in m'n kraag, stuk in m'n bed
Forza AZ
Beheerder
Contacteer:

Langedijk schreef: 24 sep 2019, 20:58 Dat is zeker? Ik kan zelf niet heen maar wilde misschien iemand een kaartje kado geven via mijn clubcard.
Dit staat op AZ.nl:
De wedstrijdkaarten gekocht met een AZ-clubkaart blijven strikt persoonlijk en zijn niet overdraagbaar aan derden. De naam van de clubkaarthouder wordt op de wedstrijdkaart gedrukt. Alleen de clubkaarthouder zelf kan de wedstrijd bezoeken.

Bij het betreden van het Cars Jeans Stadion wordt bij clubkaarthouders de naam en geboortedatum gecontroleerd aan de hand van het ID-bewijs en de AZ-clubkaart. Indien de namen niet overeenkomen, wordt er geen toegang verleend.
Ik zou dus niet het risico nemen om een kaart aan iemand anders te geven. Bij AZ-Antwerp in Enschede werd er ook echt naar je ID gevraagd.
Plaats reactie